Friday, May 20, 2011

I'm Hungy Dogg

I think my hunger really does go to that man in Germany like snickers says. thats right read it and weep baby. well if you guys dont watch the tv show chuck your missin out you clowns! chuck is a beast! by the way have you guys noticed how much davey and butch look alike!? disclaimor: besides davies mad scientist hair of course. well if i have to endure one more stupid class of ms. curtis i am gonna shoot someone. probably her. Nutella is one of the greatest condiments known to man. other than chocolate and peanut butter of course. Well if someone is really reading these stupid things, they're nuts. Deb and Biebs are really hittin it off ;] If your birthday is in the year of 1905 your part of the dragon in the chinese new year thingy. and that is not true at all. I was ligit. I was too ligit. I was too ligit too quit. now i am unligit. therefore. I must quit. stay sweet Denice. do you have a two seater mnt. bike? no not two one seater mnt. bikes, two two seater mnt. bikes. well this is all i have to say. until in five minutes because i go crazy on stupid blogs. oh and cat is kat. i am out of here.

1 comment: